If Percy Spencer was alive, I would have married him without further ado! It’s because of him that a lethargic foodie like me can savor instant meals, that too by making them myself!
I am probably the biggest fan of instant microwave meals and keep trying and recreating these quick recipes. You must have already read about the Microwave cheese potatoes that I shared some time back, so this is a similar sort of variation, but with a dessert this time!
Mug desserts become way more exciting when all they take is hardly 2 to 5 minutes of your time. Almost everyone loves apple pies so I am sharing a super quick apple crumble pie recipe which you can make in a mug without requiring any fancy ingredients. Let’s have a look at this purdy instant sweet.
- Half an Apple
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Add melted butter and sugar in a mug and mix it well with a fork. Make sure there are no lumps left.
- Add the egg, flour, and baking powder into the mug and mix well.
- Cut apple in little cubes and add them in the mug. Mix all the ingredients properly.
- To make the pie crispier and to create crumbles, add bread crumbs on the top. Don’t mix the batter now.
- Put the mug in microwave for two minutes.
- The pie will swell with a beautiful yellow crumbly texture.
- I let it cool for a while and garnished it with some jam on the top. You can also put custard, cream, or cinnamon powder as alternatives!
That’s it! You get a delicious apple dessert prepared in just a few minutes! Ah I love such meals!
The quantity was good enough for two people, just don’t forcibly try to feed it to your cat *like I did*
- Tweet Smarter, Not Harder: Tips for Discovering Popular Twitter Hashtags - March 22, 2023
- Unlocking the Power of SEO Marketing: A Comprehensive Guide - March 22, 2023
- How to Use Instagram Story Highlights On A Brand Account - March 9, 2023
2 thoughts on “Apple Crumble Pie in Microwave! An Intant Mug Recipe”
Easy and yum 😊
Yes it is! Try it someday 🙂