Ah so many holidays, but a blogger never knew one and ended up here posting this for you!
Kidding! I was just too excited to delay this giveaway reveal and came right away to share the details with you. But, first let’s congratulate Fasiha Afzal who won the first week contest! Enjoy your pretty hamper Fasiha!
Here are the featured items for week 2! I actually love all of them and I wish to enter my own contest this week! Can I? Okay, let’s not brag and head to the thingies!
A Fab Photo Frame
The amazing people from Hunar sponsored a product for this week too, and this time it’s a gorgeous handmade photo frame!
A Hot Choker Necklace
The second item is this trendy, hot choker necklace. If you are a choker fan, add another in your jewelry box; and if you don’t really like this bauble, you have a chance to at least try it for free as a present! *else, hand it over to any of your choker crazy friend*
A Daisy Blue Stole
This daisy blue and orange stole by Zaynah is the third item. I find the print happy and color quite soothing to eyes!
How to enter!
- Tag your three friends on the week 2 giveaway post
- Share any two posts from Hashtagged Facebook page
- Tag your three friends on Hashtagged instagram here
- Comment “Done” in the comments section in this post
Congratulations, you have entered this week’s giveaway contest!
Terms and Conditions
- The giveaway post will go live every week on Monday for the month of December.
- One lucky winner will be announced every Sunday.
- A few brands are going to ship the products directly to me which I am going to send to the winner at my earliest! For the brands that have chosen to ship the products from their end, I won’t assume the shipment responsibility. But yes, I will connect the winner to the featured brands!
- This Giveaway is for Pakistan only
Have a great week ahead!
Latest posts by Hina Ilyas (see all)
- Outfit of the Day: The Minimalist Contemporary Casuals - October 1, 2018
- Where To Get Original Makeup Products Online in Pakistan - September 22, 2018
- Turning 30 and not Freaking Out! - July 23, 2018