Been a busy week? take a break now, and have a look here!
- For sometime, I have started taking interest in cooking for a reason only God knows, so I keep searching for easy to make recipes. This week “Fruit popsicles” is one of the most creative and refreshing frozen dessert I came across and it went right into my “to be made food” list. You can check the recipe here.
2. If you are planning to set up your own workstation home, take some inspiration here. I have decided to set one, but I cannot find the perfect desk as yet. The quest continues.
3. Fan of Nazia Hassan? This would be her best video you would watch the whole week.
4. Going to try this crystal embossed nail metal soon. It looks quite luxurious!
5. If you would pledge one thing today, this would be it! Show your love to these precious animals because you have the power to stop animal cruelty.
Until next time, remain happy and beautiful!
Happy Weekend! xoxoxoxoxoxo
- How to Build Better Ads With the Facebook Ads Library: The Ultimate Guide - September 24, 2022
- 4 Useful Google Podcasts Manager Features - September 24, 2022
- The Truth About Dip Powder Manicures: Why They’re One of the Most Durable Options? - September 21, 2022