When it comes to skin care, I keep looking for instant solutions. I am not a salon going person and the only services I avail are waxing and haircut *well, do I have any other choice? sigh!* it doesn’t mean I am against personal grooming, but I am just a bit lazy to spend extensive hours primping when I could rather sleep, or do whatever I do best.
On a serious note, my work schedule doesn’t allow me to perform lengthy, tedious beauty rituals, so if a product promises instant, but effective skin solution, it’s always a good news for me! My definition of “instant solution”is anything which involves minimum usage hassle without any compromise on quality. For instance, bleaches, and vanishing creams are big “NO” for me although nothing could be a more instant beauty or rather “gora honay ka hack” than these products. *Major eye roll*
I recently came across a newly launched skin solution “Food for your Face“. The brand promises all natural skin care products infused with essential oils for rejuvenated, and refreshing skin. I bought their “Mint cooler Face Pack” which is ideal for normal skin type. Here is a short review of this product.
1. This is the 100 gms (approximately) face pack which I received. It comes in a handy, easy to use pouch unlike other powder masks often stashed in a tear to open slit.
2. Take a teaspoon of the powder and add a few drops of rose water, mix well until a thick paste is formed. You can use honey, eggs, or mashed fruits as well to make the mixture. I got mine somewhat like this.
3. Apply the paste generously and evenly on the skin. Keep humming for a more radiant outcome *aazmuda nuskha*
4. Let it dry. Meanwhile, go browse some cute cat videos. At least that’s what I did while My cat (Mr Cheeku Cooper) stared at me curiously!
5. Once dry, wash off the mask and spritz rose water on your face to tone up the skin!
6. Now take some selfies and show off your clear, rejuvenated face. That’s how my skin turned out! P.s these are non filter selfies. I look terrific!*chuckles*
Yay or Nay?
My first concern after receiving this product was a really strong minty smell it gave off. I thought it would surely give me an allergic reaction because I don’t take strong scents quite well. Luckily, it was not the case at all. Once I made the paste, the scent pacified and turned into an absolutely yummy aroma.
I wanted to use this product for atleast a month to be able to genuinely review it. I have been using it twice a week and I have noticed no new acne or pimples throughout the month! I see no improvement in uneven pigmentation though, which was my main concern. In anycase; right now, I am relishing a pimples free life!
Coming to the price, you can get approx 100 gms of face pack for Rs 650. It is a bit overpriced as compared to other brands, but I guess all the good things are!
Summing it up, this is the five point rating of the product factors which I deemed important
Note* The Mint cooler suited my skin quite well, but may not necessarily suit yours, so inquire about their products most ideal for your skin before placing an order.
And remember, happy girls are the prettiest! Try turning your happiness contagious and see how your face glows! Until next time! XOXOXOX
Latest posts by Hina Ilyas (see all)
- Home Salon Service: Makeover at Home Review - December 12, 2017
- Where to find Best Stationary and Craft items online? - November 28, 2017
- Part 1: Best Organic Skincare Products - November 7, 2017